This was an amazing, peaceful place. We loved everything about it. Easy access to so many places, and clean, with super comfortable beds. We stayed in unit 4 and would do so again if we ever get another chance to travel to Italy. Views from every room, even the bathroom. It was a treat to have a shower and look out over the rolling Tuscan hills.
Nico was wonderful, helpful, but not at all "in the way"
Any questions we had were addressed promptly, effeciently and courteously.
Pool was lovely, but a little cold in May, so we had a wonderful day of our stay just sitting around it.
Great restaurants nearby, and plenty of good walking and hiking on Nico's property.
Couldn't recommend a nicer place to stay, very reasonably priced.
Thank you Nico for making our holiday wonderful!
We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano