We spent a wonderful week traveling in Tuscany with our base at Sant'Antonio near Montepulciano. The owner Nico and his staff made everything about our stay perfect. Our private cottage was extremely comfortable. We felt like being home from the first moment we settled in. We cooked in our apartment, built fires to warm us on cool Tuscan evenings and enjoyed sipping wine watching sunsets from our patio. The surroundings were peaceful and relaxing. The location is near all Tuscan sites. Nico pointed us to the best places to visit in the region - we went to all of them! We definitely recommend Sant'Antonio to anyone visiting Tuscany. Use it as your base and explore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano