Hubby and I spent an outstanding week in March 2012 at Sant' Antonio. The property is beyond beautiful, Nico and Elena are fabulous hosts, and the apartment was comfortable and well stocked. We stayed in the Signorelli cottage and were lucky with the weather conditions -- we were able to enjoy throwing open the beautiful big windows during the day to let the breeze blow in and snuggle with the fire at night. Great location to make home base and explore the charming hill towns that surround the area (which we did). Nico gave us two restaurant recommendations (Restaurante La Briciola and Ai Quattro Venti), both of which were outstanding. There is also a very nice little family-run pizza place just down the road from Sant' Antonio. The views from this property are unbeatable. Nico and Elena have done a wonderful job of creating an ambiance of true Tuscany with all the amenities one would expect in a high-end resort. We will be recommending the property to friends and family headed to the Tuscany region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano