My wife and I have travelled far and wide, and our time recently at Sant'Angelo in Montepulciano was truly an extraordinary experience. It has it all; wonderful period buildings with 1st rate amenities and comfort, Incredible vistas of the Tuscan countryside, and all within easy driving distances to the classic hiil top towns of Montalcino, Piensa, or Cortona, and the cities of Siena or even Firenze. The owners, Nico and Elena, are wonderful hosts, and were full of local travel tips and advice to make our stay even better. And we'll never forget our little friend...Caio. When we return to this glorious part opf the world, Sant'Angelo will be our 1st choice.
- Also Known As:
- Sant` Antonio Hotel Montepulciano
- Sant` Antonio Hotel
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.