From Canada looking for too much I am sure.
We wanted space, ability to eat in and great access to all of the region.
This is it.
Large accom., walk(long) to Montepulciano and BBQ on your private terrace.
Ideal Spring or Fall.
And your hosts know all the tricks and places.
- Also Known As:
- Sant` Antonio Hotel Montepulciano
- Sant` Antonio Hotel
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less