We spent two weeks at Sant'Antonio (10/1/11-10/15/11). Wonderful place. Very relaxing, peaceful environment. Loved the olive trees and the view. 800 year old buildings are beautiful and very comfortable. Absolutely no complaints. Will definately return next year. Nico is extremely knowledgable about the region and very helpful in helping to plan day trips to the surrounding areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year Franciscan Monastery converted into spacious accommodation in the heart of the Tuscan countryside with wonderful views of the Valdichiana on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. Sant’ Antonio is situated 3 kilometres from the Renaissance town of Montepulciano ideally located to visit Siena, Assisi, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona and many other medieval towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano