“Perfect in everyway!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Montepulciano
texas
“Perfect in everyway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We just returned from a two week vacation in Italy and stayed five days at Villa Poggiano. It was perfect in everyway! From the day that we arrived until our departure we were impressed with the warmth of the service, beauty of the villa/grounds and views of the Tuscan countryside. We are a family of four and stayed in one of the separate buildings(Suite 15 and 16). The rooms were spotless and beautifully decorated. Thanks to Stefania's attention to every detail and outstanding hospitality we are already talking about our next visit!

Room Tip: Suites 15 and 16
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
StfTexas,

thank you very much for you your review and to share your experience at the villa with the largest community of travellers

I am very happy that you liked our suites, n.15 and 16 wich are two connected suites and are perfect for families.

I remember you and your family, you enjoyed also the experience of the rental vespa , wich is a must in Tuscany and a lot of fun.

Looking forward to see you next summer if you would like to came back
Kind regards
stefania

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My family stayed at VP last week for 3 days and it was wonderful! The place is a great base for
traveling around Tuscany and also terrific resort just to hang and relax at the pool. We did Venice
and Rome as well, but VP and the surrounding area was my family favorite part of the trip.
I will reiterate what has been said on reviews before that Stefania is the perfect host and will
do whatever is needed to make your trip enjoyable. The knowledge of the area, combined with her skill of mapping out directions is top notch. We all felt very at home and comfortable at VP.
I spent many hours on TA deciding where to stay and I can't think that there is a better place for my family then where we ended up. Thanks Stefania for enhancing our experience on our trip in Italy!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Mr Michaelfa,

thank you very much for such a wonferful review and to take your time to share your family experiece at VP.

It has been a real pleasure to guest you and your fantastic family , all of you have been so nice, so accomodating, so polite and your 3 kids are just fantastic

I hope you will be back at the villa when you came back in Montepulciano

Riga, Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Simply perfect place to stay for 3 or 4 days to completely relax. Up to enjoy coffee in bed and smell the flowery Tuscan air. We ran a really fantastic but hilly 12k to a castle every morning. The swimming pool makes feel like you are in a royal palace. The entire estate is extremely quiet. Its a 7 minute drive and you are in Motepulciano enjoying some wine and great food. Stefania will organise everything for you - she is really nice and very helpful.

Room Tip: Suite - room 3 is extremely quiet. Open all of the shutters and the gentle Tuscan breeze will make y...

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Mr Fred H
it has been a pleasure to guest you and your wife and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the villa, your daily run in the path just outside the villa.
Thank you for sharing your experience with trip advisor readers and I wish you will be back at villa poggiano
Sincerely stefania
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I only have good things to stay anout Villa Poggiano. The property was lovely and the setting beautiful. Stefania could not have been nicer or more accomodating. The cooking class with Assunta is not to be missed. Making hand made pasta and three delicious sauces with good friends was a priceless experience. Do not give it a second thought-make your reservation NOW!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Heather F.,
thank you for your lovely review and to spend your time to do it.
I am very happy that you have enjoyed the experience of the cooking class , Assunta is a fantastic chef .
Thank you to have choosen our villa for your stay in MOntepulciano
Looking forward to see you again
kind regards
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Villa Poggiano is a special place. From the minute you drive up the access road and enter the wrought iron gates you know you are in a place where people have made an effort to provide a serene and elegant environment. Stefania welcomed us warmly and ushered us to a shady spot overlooking the hills and valleys of Tuscany and promptly brought us four wonderful glasses of wine and light snacks. What a way to start a visit to what i think is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Tuscany is filled with wonderful hues and shades of colors that are unique to that part of the world. They are welcoming and relaxing. The grounds of the villa are well maintained-- not in an antiseptic and manicured way but as though nature herself was their gardener!

The staff is very attentive and helped us out in multiple ways...winery trips, car service to town, finding Ligurian chanting monks. Breakfast is an event. We were taken care of by Assunta who made the fluffiest omelette and all homemade sweets and homemade yogurt! The dining room for breakfast was pleasant and bright with beautiful Bussati linens adorning the tables.

We had a very ample room, in a small house, not part of the main house that had a magnificent view. Beautiful bed linens.

The only thing that was missing was that they do not serve dinner at the Villa. Given how wonderful breakfast was I do hope they will consider adding dinner service. I could happily spend a day or more just walking about the grounds, going to the beautifully appointed pool and sipping wine. Alas, we had to leave after a few days -- I won't ever forget Villa Poggiano.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Mrs Kelly Fiel,

what a special review , thank you.
I was reading your comment and in the meantime I was thinking, which guest can be, you mention the room in the garden rooms and I was looking at the last guestes stayed there. Just at the end I saw you have been here in september 2013. I think that if you have reviewed after so many months , really your experience at the villa it is still in your mind very present and I am happy happy for that
Thank you to mention our breakfast and the incredible job Assunta does wityh love and passion every day
I hope to see again ,
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We recently stayed at Villa Poggiano in Tuscany and had a wonderful experience! The views are spectacular as only Tuscany can provide, and the hotel was very clean with very spacious rooms and everything you will need to be comfortable during your stay. Stephania was very helpful with all our needs, [taxi, reservations, cantina tours, etc..] It was one of the most peaceful and relaxing places I have ever vacationed. My wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and it couldn't have been better. The breakfast which was included in the price was incredible. I have never tasted an omelette as good as I had there! The swimming pool was clean and relaxing and the grounds are well taken care of. The town is a ten minute ride to fantastic restaurants and the best wine you will ever taste. It was a life changing experience for me!!

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear George and Dede,
thank you very much for a such entusiastic review you have written about your recent stay at Villa Poggiano
I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay , the sourronding, the town of MOntepulciano with its monument and its famous vino nobile.

I hope to guest you again if you will came back to montepulciano

Stefania
Drummondville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Our recent stay at Villa Poggiano made our visit in Tuscany a delightful expeirence of living in Tuscany and getting in the postcard (as we say me and my wife).
A personnal care was always taken to meet ou requests and the villa was as good for meditating, yogaing, eating , and sipping Brunello overlooking the rural environment. Stephania , early up and and always disponible made sure we were ok all the time. Room # 9 is a special jewel we wish to share with future visitors.
Thanks Stephania and you crew.
Gilles and Linda

72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
dear Mr JeckoDrum,

I feel so happy when I read this kind of comment, I fell that I have done a good job and the guest has anjoyed what we can offer

It has been a real pleasure to guest you and your wife, I apologize if my french is poor, I will study and do better for your next visit

Looking forward to see you and your wife again
KInd regards
stefania

Been to Villa Poggiano? Share your experiences!