We spent a week of our honeymoon at Le Manzinaie and loved it. We had a spacious 1 bedroom self-catered apartment. We enjoyed buying food at the markets and making our own dinners at home. The grounds are so beautiful. We loved coming home from touring and having a bottle of wine and cheese in the garden. The family is so accommodating and eager to give you travel suggestions and directions to where you want to go. The dinner they cooked for us one night was spectacular. We had great conversation about life in Italy. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Montepulciano, the restoration of an old Tuscan farmhouse, built in 1878 has permitted to make out 4 charming self-catering apartments/suites and a nice villa. The apartments are hand-decorated and embellished by trompe l'oeil to offer the guest a refined, cozy and exclusive atmosphere. Parking, swimming pool, garden, barbecue. The farm, run by a friendly family, is a wonderful base for exploring South Tuscany and Umbria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and EasyToBook so you can book your Podere Le Manzinaie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.