Pondere Le Manzinaie is definately a 5 star. The hospitality is better than any hotel I have every stayed in they are truely special people. I traveled with 2 sisters and our Mom and the accomdations were wonderful. We had 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 nice size bathrooms which was a definate plus for 4 women. They gave a very nice book with all the directions and differnet places to visit and what the highlights were for all the litte towns in Tuscany. They were always available and very helpful with making any kind of reservations from restaurants to the Wine Vineyards. I thank Marzia, Fiore, and Alice for a wonderful experienc in Tuscany!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Montepulciano, the restoration of an old Tuscan farmhouse, built in 1878 has permitted to make out 4 charming self-catering apartments/suites and a nice villa. The apartments are hand-decorated and embellished by trompe l'oeil to offer the guest a refined, cozy and exclusive atmosphere. Parking, swimming pool, garden, barbecue. The farm, run by a friendly family, is a wonderful base for exploring South Tuscany and Umbria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and EasyToBook so you can book your Podere Le Manzinaie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.