Stayed for two nights on a Shearings tour. Old fashioned "grand" hotel with impressive entrance and restaurant. Large room with old fashioned furniture but beds were modern and comfortable. Overlooking outdoor terrace square with entertainment which could be noisy if windows were open. Excellent evening meals with a choice of two dishes and supplemented with salad and vegetable buffet, served by friendly and attentive staff who spoke English. Good choice for breakfast. Ideal location for access to shops, park and funicular up to Montecatini Alto. The shop across the road is well worth a visit for Italian biscuits and pastries. Highly recommended, we are looking at returning next year.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Grand Plaza Locanda Maggiore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.