Stayed at this hotel as part of a tour group in September 2012. Hotel was in a great location with many restaurants and shops within walking distance of the hotel. Also centrally located to Florence, Lucca, and Cirque Terra. Lobby was "Old World Charm" - rooms and baths were large but dated - beds were too soft and the pillows were hard but because we were on a tour didn't spend too much time in our room. Restaurant was very good for dinner, breakfast was a buffet and ok. Hotel lobby staff was exceptional - was there to help.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel
- Grand Plaza Locanda Maggiore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.