Spent seven nights at this hotel. We had most of our meals there also. The food was excellent and served by the best waittors. The hotel was very clean and our BR was a nice size. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is conveniently located in the city, need anything, just a few minutes away. Many people have been bothered by the noise from the people in the streets. In February it was not bad at all. The Hotel lobby and sourrounding rooms are very elegant. It also has a small bar for the evenings. Give it a try.........
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Grand Plaza Locanda Maggiore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.