We stayed at the Grand Hotel as part of a group. All of the chairs in the lobby needed upgrading. All of the seat pans sagged badly. I understand the look they are seeking, but I do believe you can achieve the same look by replacing the seat foam and recovering. The chairs in the dining room were so fragile, I was afraid if I moved, one of the legs would snap. Our room was in dire need of upgrading. We turned the heat in our room up to the max but it never came on leaving us cold. Others in our party baked in their rooms. There is hope as the entire second and third floors were cordoned off for construction! A bright spot is the patisserie across the street. Not only is it open early for pastries, but also until midnight, serving coffee and limoncello!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Grand Plaza Locanda Maggiore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.