Don't stay here if you want modern and minimalistic......it is one of the oldest hotels in Montecatini and has lots of character. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the food too.
Swimming pool area quite small but kept clean.
An ideal base for exploring Tuscany. We stayed on a Cosmos Touring holiday and everyone seemed to enjoy it.
You must try Gambrinus bar just down the road. Great cocktails and they often have live music.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore Hotel
- Grand Plaza Locanda Maggiore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Grand Plaza/Locanda Maggiore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.