“The worst hotel I used in Italy” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Buenos Aires

Save Saved
You added Hotel Buenos Aires to your Saves list
Hotel Buenos Aires
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Don Giulio Minzoni, 15, 51016 Montecatini Terme, Italy   |
Ranked #73 of 109 Hotels in Montecatini Terme
川崎
“The worst hotel I used in Italy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever used in Italy. The young owner has no respect to the customer. There is no parking area around the hotel and you have to find a parking space by yourself. The owner gave me no suggestion or a map around the hotel. The old wooden room door has some gaps and every sound in the hotel floured in. I was made to wake a couple of times by the big noise in the midnight. WiFi did not work at all in the room. The owner admitted it worked only at the reception area, after I took a photograph of the long password and tried in vain in my room. Even he did not have any copy of the password for a customer.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Novi Sad, Serbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Actually, the location of the hotel is very good, it`s near the center of the lovely Montecatini. I was with a friend, we had a room with a one double and one single bed, so we had a plenty of space ( especially me cause I was at the double bed). We were in the attic, so we had just one window, but it was enough to ventilate the room. Everything else is very good, enough cabinets, night desks, lamps, bathroom was very clean, and the mattresses were new, so sleeping was big pleasure. There was enough food and beverages for breakfast, so to resume, if I ever go there again I`ll be glad to be their guest once again.

Room Tip: It`s a quiet neighborhood, so wherever is the room, want be noisy.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Split, Splitsko-Dalmatinska, Croatia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Although in a centre of a very beautiful Italian town, Albergo Buenos Aires is not so very beautiful. I stayed in the hotel two times. The first time I was there with two of my friends and staff was very polite and friendly. Next time I came with a group and staff was awful: rude, rude, rude.... On my first visit rooms seemed nice and comfortable to me but next time I saw the other rooms: some of them without window (!!!), with a extremely small shower, and very worn-off. We had also problems with meals (mean owner was sparing ham, cheese and mortadella) but when I contacted their tourist organization in Montecatini Terme meals improved. Altogether I was (and I am) very disappointed with this hotel. Maybe a change of owner and staff would change things. (Also NO-ONE speaks English and the receptionist knows few words of Spanish).

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Rosaria F, Proprietario at Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear CharlieST,
I apologize on behalf of Hotel Buenos Aires for the inefficiency perceived by you.
Much time has passed from your review, and many things have also changed since then at our Hotel.
We have recently carried out a great re-organization of personnel and therefore our service is greatly improved.
Thank you for your review left, that is certainly an incentive to improve even more and fully satisfied our clients. The customer is always at the center of our work and I am sure that the inefficiency from you received was just an unfortunate incident that will not be repeated ever again. If you decide to come back to stay at Hotel Buenos Aires will be happy to show you that we are not as you have perceived.
Yours sincerely
Hotel Buenos Aires

Been to Hotel Buenos Aires? Share your experiences!