1. Location near the bus stop where you catch a direct line to Venice and just few minutes away from a free way for a trip back home
2. Private, secure parking place! (Public parking in Mestre costs around 30€/day)
3. They sell you bus (and water-bus) tickets right at the reception so you don't have to bother with tourist office. We were staying 2 nights so I took 36 hours passes for bus and water bus and was very satisfied. Sometimes you really need those water buses, especially if you intend to see nearby islands Murano and Burano (must see).
4. They also provide excellent tips and are very polite and professional
5. Room is clean and spacious, air-conditioning quiet and efficient, breakfast was great, with staff indulging every desire you may have.
Excellent value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a family business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Air Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Air Motel Province Of Venice/Mestre, Italy