We stayed here for 1 night prior to cruise ,we have previously stayed in Venice and at another hotel in Mestre.
PROS. ..nice rooms ,laundry room and swimming pool (tho not used either ).
Bus stop just outside ,short ride into Venice and buses run about every 10 mins until late evening then I think it's hourly.
CONS....There is nothing else in the vicinity so if you want to eat in the evening you either have to be careful of your timings to catch the boats and bus (as they get less frequent the later you get ) or you have to eat in the hotels restaurant, which we found pretty rubbish ,although staff are very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice, Italy