The hotel is a short ride from the airport; but was a 38euro ride; so try to take bus for 2 euro; bus 5 stops at the hotel and another also (I think 15 or 19). Bus 5 runs every 15 minutes during the day.
Sevice and the room was excellent, very new and clean and very well apportioned rooms.
Bus into the main water taxi stop for Venice is about 10 minutes; again from the front of the hotel for 2euro. The desk sells tickets for the bus and water taxi (recommended !).
Our short stay in Venice was made very enjoyable by this hotel and by the staff; they were most helpful in getting us to St Marks square and home again - provideing marked-up maps and guidance; the rest of Venice we figured out by ourselves.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.