The Hilton Garden Inn Mestre is like most other hotels geared toward the business traveler. The decor is sleek and modern. It's location is not the most scenic. The view from my room was that of an industrial area which could be in Anycity, USA. That said, breakfast was OK, dinner was pretty good, the staff was very helpful, and there is a bus stop right in front of the hotel where you can catch a ride to Venice (15, maybe 20 minutes). What's not to like (ahem, aside from the view)?
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice, Italy