“Good food close by” 5 of 5 stars

Via Stazione 36, 30171 Mestre, Italy
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Soul Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 277 Restaurants in Mestre
Cuisines: Italian, Coffee Shop, Mediterranean, Dessert, Family Fare, Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Good food close by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good food normal pricing, close in locals frequent this cafe and there is plenty of space not cramped, close to station and hotels across from station, great service and very helpful, wine normal pricing they have a bar and a place to sit for dinner watching all the people give it a try

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Paris, France
“Do not go there at rush hour they will just ignore you”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I read positive reviews on the food and negative reviews on the service in the below. I can confirm - we went there at 20:30 saturday night right after the Ascension, we had to insist to be seated even though many tables were free, but after 20 minutes with no attention from the waiter (even though we were with our 3-year old - in some other restaurant they prefer to expedite you in this situation as they fear the risk that the kid will bother other customers...!) we left to the one across Da Tura Hotel Bologna. Those are the 2 restaurants right across the Train Station so I guess you don't have much choice when you are here for one hour. I guess the waiters are overloaded at rush hour, I guess the owners think they don't need to do any effort given the captive customers... At least at Da Tura (Ily chain) I had the opportunity to eat and to write a positive review!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Good food served here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lovely menu and fair prices. Right next door to the Plaza hotel (or may be part of it, not sure), but very convenient.

Visited May 2013
“Very rude server :(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I was greated in English so I replied in English. I asked if the brioche is croissant, she said of course. Then proceed to mock me with her colleagues... In Italian of course...About how I don't know this basic stuff. I was really stunned.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Worst Experience of my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The service was extremely poor! They ignored us for 20 minutes until they finally seated us. They gave us disposable placemats when everyone around us had nice placemats. And to top off their oily, greasy disgusting food the service was HORRID. Please avoid at all cost.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere