“Family run, 5 star service and ambiance” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Family run, 5 star service and ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

A must for anyone visiting the Amalfie Coast, Relais blu boasts amazing service, fantastic food and breathtaking views of the med. My fiancée and I hosted our wedding party there in May and it was just a perfect setting for our special weekend. I gues what amazed me the most was how willing the staff was to make our visit perfect. They actually genuinely cared about every detail of our event and when everything was over they were so pleased to see us happy. I find this to be extremely rare these days. Overall, highly recommended. I will definitely go back over and over again.A+

New York, New York, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I'm not sure what's more impressive, the breath taking views or the food itself. I had the zucchini pasta and it was perfect. The hotel itself is nestled away in the hills and is one of the most beautiful I have ever visited. One of the highlights of my trip to Italy for sure!

Asbury Park, New Jersey
“FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visited Relais Blu in May and it was the perfect time of year. There is no need to look any further. Amazing restaurant, hotel, service, food, views, decor and I can go on and on. The perfect place to stay, dine or host an event in this area. 5 stars all the way! You will not be disappointed.

New York City, New York
“Words can't describe how AMAZING this place is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Where to even start...Im a New Yorker...so I know good food & ambiance! When I arrived at Relais Blu, it took my breath away with its incredible view of Capri, and its never ending view of the water...its really where the universe and the sea meets. The indoors of the restaurant are ultra cool modern, with a twist of cozy white warm chairs. I loved the attention to intimate details, such as books, shells, and plants creating a very homey feel. While my stay there, I had the most spectacular meals of my life...their version of the local favorite, Pasta w/ Courgettes, is a MUST before you leave! And I highly recommend a bottle of the Rose' to wash it down...FYI i have tears in my eyes thinking about amazing meal (not to mention my mouth is salivating) I fell so much inlove w/ Relais Blu...I decided to return to get married there. The staff are Relais Blu, went up and beyond to make our day even better then we could have imagined. My husband and I will never forget out time there, and we hope to return every year on our anniversary.

Birmingham
“Fell in love with Relais Blu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to relais blu for lunch on the 3rd April, and to look round the hotel facilities to consider holding our wedding reception here. We fell in love with relais blu as soon as we walked through the door, its so clean and ultra modern, the staff and service is exceptional. We had a super lunch with 5* food and service. The owner was so friendly and helpful, we will be booking our wedding reception here next year!

• Visited April 2013