“Words can't describe how AMAZING this place is!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Words can't describe how AMAZING this place is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Where to even start...Im a New Yorker...so I know good food & ambiance! When I arrived at Relais Blu, it took my breath away with its incredible view of Capri, and its never ending view of the water...its really where the universe and the sea meets. The indoors of the restaurant are ultra cool modern, with a twist of cozy white warm chairs. I loved the attention to intimate details, such as books, shells, and plants creating a very homey feel. While my stay there, I had the most spectacular meals of my life...their version of the local favorite, Pasta w/ Courgettes, is a MUST before you leave! And I highly recommend a bottle of the Rose' to wash it down...FYI i have tears in my eyes thinking about amazing meal (not to mention my mouth is salivating) I fell so much inlove w/ Relais Blu...I decided to return to get married there. The staff are Relais Blu, went up and beyond to make our day even better then we could have imagined. My husband and I will never forget out time there, and we hope to return every year on our anniversary.

• Visited May 2012

Birmingham
“Fell in love with Relais Blu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to relais blu for lunch on the 3rd April, and to look round the hotel facilities to consider holding our wedding reception here. We fell in love with relais blu as soon as we walked through the door, its so clean and ultra modern, the staff and service is exceptional. We had a super lunch with 5* food and service. The owner was so friendly and helpful, we will be booking our wedding reception here next year!

• Visited April 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had our small and intimate wedding reception at Relais Blu restaurant. The dining area reserved for us was decorated in such a beautiful and classy way. Everything starting from the plants up to the ceiling covers, table setting and even candles were amazing! The starters and the dinner itself was on the terrace, but they had also set up an in-door room for us in case it got gold in the evening (which it didn't, though) all made up with such a beautiful style.

The food was exceptional! Everything was even better than expected! The wines were very good, also even though I was a little surprised when they served white wine with red meat.... Oh well, all in all, it was a very, very good experience. The wedding cake was just as beautiful as I hoped it to be and tasted great! The waiters and the rest of the staff with the manager were all extremely professional and did everything they could to make us feel comfortable. Our guests are still blown away by this beautiful setting.

We will definitely visit them again!

• Visited September 2012
Newport Beach, California
“perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The setting,view,service and food was all you could ask for. If you are no staying at hotel,you must treat yourself to dinner there.

Visited September 2012
east coast
“unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Can't imagine ever forgetting our dining experience here. The host and the staff make you feel like a special guest from the moment you step onto the terrace with jaw dropping views of the islands at sunset. His words that "this is the real Italy" still brings a smile. Food matched the views. If you're staying in Sorrentine peninsula or upper Amalfi coast, go! (And bring your camera).

Visited August 2012