“The best Hotel in Livigno! Absolute fantastic! We'll be back!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Concordia

You added Hotel Concordia to your Saves list
Hotel Concordia
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Plan 114, 23030 Livigno, Italy   |
Ranked #26 of 80 Hotels in Livigno
Stuttgart Germany
“The best Hotel in Livigno! Absolute fantastic! We'll be back!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

All I can to say is that; my wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful week at Concordia. From the moment we walked in the door of your beautiful Hotel and Elisa greeted us (Margherita was also SUPER), we had a great feeling. But throughout the entire week we were so pleased that it is hard for me to express. EVERYONE that we came in contact with made our stay in Livigno the most remember able that we’ve had in this enchanting village. This was our third visit there, but the other Hotels even can’t compare with this one.

The weather was fantastic, the food was delicious (both breakfast & Dinner), and every aspect from the cleanliness of our room, friendliness of the girls who cleaned them and even FOLDED OUR CLOTHS!!!, the service in the restaurant (SO FRIENDLY and made me feel like I was at home) to the great music evenings was indescribable! Not to mention the fantastic bar service that was the reason we decided to stay in your hotel in the first place…

What more can I say but; we are very much looking forward to spending the next vacation at the Concordia. My wife and I work really hard, and these few precious days that we can actually spend doing what we love (SKIING & mountain biking) are so important. Being part of this family for this short week recharged my batteries for a long time, and when I reflect on this seemingly short time we were blessed enough with to stay at the Concordia, all I can do is smile!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Gauteng
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2009

Had the privilige of staying in the Grace Kelly suite, and can truly say that it was magnificent. Chic and spacious. The hotel is centrally located - Livigno's best shopping shares its street, and two major ski areas are but a short walk away. I found the staff to be warm and welcoming, and Livigno's signature Bombardino is mixed to perfection in the cosy downstairs bar. Also, the 3-course hotel dinners are a treat. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Formby, Merseyside, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2008

My wife and I have consistently visited this hotel over the last ten years. The fact that we continue to return tells any reader that this is a hotel different from and better than others within Livigno. It is the only four star hotel in Livigno at the moment and merits everyone of these stars.
Accommodation is first rate - scrupuously clean, airy and comfortable. Hence a good start to any stay.
Then add in the large buffet breakfast and you are set up for the day. However, the day is not over - have dinner and a gourmet dining experience. An imaginative chef who creates wonderful courses coupled to an extensive wine list and dinner becomes a veritable feast.
As I said earlier we have used this hotel for many years - we have seen the developments undertaken over these years - all for the better. The hotel now specialises in and has created three extensive suites for those who would enjoy a stay in luxury. Worth checking out.
The Giacomelli family have created a masterpiece here - visit and enjoy.

• Liked — The friendly atmosphere on arrival and throughout the stay - very welcoming
  • Disliked — None - we have come expect excellence and we got it
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2007

I stayed in the Concordia last Christmas with my partner and we had a really enjoyable stay.
The Rooms are spacious and immaculately clean, and the staff are polite and friendly.
We only stayed bed & breakfast as we like to eat out in the evenings, so we cannot review the evening meals but we were very satisfied with the breakfast.
It is quite expensive to stay here, but if you feel like spoiling yourself you won't be disappointed!

• Liked — Comfort
  • Disliked — No swimming pool!
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel Concordia? Share your experiences!