“Never go back- the worst place we've ever stayed” 2 of 5 stars

You added Appart-Hotel-Holiday to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Latisana 128, 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy   |
Ranked #91 of 130 hotels in Lignano Sabbiadoro
Baia Mare, Maramures, Romania
“Never go back- the worst place we've ever stayed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Very nice resort and very well positioned hotel but ...... the photos from the site doesn't match the reality. It's not clean , they doesn't have air conditionated it's something that blows air and functionated 3 day from 7. We was lucky because it wasn't very hot in that period. The only one good thing it was that I had my own sheets because nothing was clean in that apartment . I had to clean and disinfect the bathroom and the kitchen by myself after 12 hours of journey.
I heard that Italy , everywhere has this problem with the cleaning

Room Tip: all the same
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011 via mobile

Went for two weeks. Making reservations was very easy. Once there my family and I were in ahhhh. Check in was a great experience, it was friendly and pleasant. This place is very accomadeting. Very clean and comfortable. We did not want to come home. We will definitely come back to this hotel when we come back to Italy. Cannot wait!!!

• Stayed August 2011
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Please, save you money and don`t chose this place. It was horrible; first they refused to admit my reservation thru Dertour, the receptionist HELGA was very unpolitely with us( me , my child and husband) , she said a lot of ugly things about Dertour and our confirmed and PAID reservation. Finally, what they offered us - to compensate the lost place in their residence - was under the quality requested and paid by us: no air condition, no place for children, no wireless, etc. After all this, the boss of Holiday Residence , BRUNO, refused to help us with a written declaration for our agency, to confirm that we didn` t have reservation in their appartments. Their attitudine and indiference , after all furious swearings from receptionist Helga, is unacceptable and they have no excuse for this. PLEASE AVOID THIS PLACE !! Trust me, me and my family are ones of their " guest " . Dana , Romania

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Lignano Sabbiadoro hotels

Been to Appart-Hotel-Holiday? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Appart-Hotel-Holiday

Address: Via Latisana 128, 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy
Location: Italy > Friuli Venezia Giulia > Province of Udine > Lignano Sabbiadoro
Ranked #91 of 130 hotels in Lignano Sabbiadoro
Hotel Class:2 star — Appart-Hotel-Holiday 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Appart-Hotel-Holiday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Appart-Hotel-Holiday, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.