“The best place so far in Levico!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“The best place so far in Levico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

So far, from ny point of view, this is the best restorant-pizzeria in Levico. The atmospheare is very nice, the service is very good and even if sometimes is not very fast, but the taste of the dishes will cover everithing. The best Colzone I've ever tasted! Realy nice place. It is very sad that they are closed till 19 november 2014 for maintainance, so I should find another place)).

• Visited October 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stefano C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Millennium, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Good evening Михаил,
we are so happy to be your favourite restaurant in Levico... And we are so sad that you were in Levico when we were closed...

We hope you can come back to Levico soon.
For now, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stefano C.

Edmonton, Canada
“Authentic Pizza to Die For”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on the advice of hour hotel manager . He was right ..... Superb authentic pizza for a fair price . My wife had the vegetarian and I had a pepperoni and mushroom with roasted peppers . Delicious . We took it to go and the gracious I hospitality of the staff to help us with our lack of italian language was terrific .!
Thanks , it made our last night it Italy just great !!!!

Visited June 2014
Stefano C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Millennium, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Good evening Sunworshi,
I wanted to thank you for the great review.

We are really happy to have made ​​it great, your last Italian evening.

The staff at Millennium