“Romano saved our cruise vacation!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Romano saved our cruise vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

At the end of a lovely tour in Taormina, Italy I had a medical emergency and needed to be rushed by ambulance to the local hospital, abandoning my poor husband and jeopardizing our cruise plans. Fortunately, my husband found Romano Milici with Giardini Naxos, who not only took him to the hospital to find me, but also helped us contact the Port Agent who in turn contacted our cruise ship. But his heroism doesn't end there. We thought we were going to miss our departure since we were an hour away from our ship. Romano confidently navigated the most expeditious way back to port, all the while regaling us with wonderful stories of the celebrities who have ridden in his cab. We arrived in front of our ship with 15 minutes to spare! I can't wait to come back to Taormina so we can have a real tour with our friend Romano.

Visited October 2013

San Francisco, California
20 attraction reviews
“Call Romano!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have just returned from a visit to northeastern Sicily. We used Romano's services a lot. We hired Romano's company for airport transfers, a pick-up from Milazzo ferry terminal, and a day tour to Mount Etna. Romano was dependable, flexible, reliable, punctual, and knowledgeable. He gave us some great restaurant, beach, and activity suggestions. He uses a variety of vehicles & he can take larger groups (up to 8 pax). We will call Romano again when we return to the Taormina area.

Visited September 2013
“Highly recommended company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been using services of Romano and Stephanie for many years. As an experienced Captain of luxury yachts I have to provide only professional and reliable service to my clients. Whenever I stop by Taormina or Giardini Naxos I dial the number of Romano. Comfortable vehicles, being on time, knowledge of the area, tours of Mount Etna,Catania, Taormina, makes this company one of a kind in Sicily. Highly recommended. Eric P.

Visited May 2013
Hopewell Junction, New York
“Wonderful taxi and tour service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This company is extremely professional, prompt, and helpful. They can provide you pick up and drop off service or even do tours for you of places in and around the Catania/Taoromina/Mt Etna region. I was so happy with their service.

Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“Very friendly and helpful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stephanie was my driver. She speaks perfect English and is very friendly and helpful. I was glad to have found her because public transportation is quite limited in Sicily.
Recommended!