“a great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Taormina, Italy
“a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

wonderful place to go. we ate delicious plates advised us by a very professional waiter Giancarlo. we started with pasta "eoliana" and maccheroni with swordfish, than we had cannolo and other delicious desserts. I love this restaurant, and I hope to come back there very soon. it was a great experience...

• Visited August 2014

Istanbul, Turkey
“one of the best fish resturant and... cheapest :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Right in front of the seashore, you can enjoy your meal in the evening with a great view.
You are served with the typical kindness of Sicily, you can enjoy great fish and surroundings...
What else? It is really cheap compared to food quality and other restaurants around. So, do not hesitate, it is the right choice for a great evening.
Actually there is no WiFi, but who cares if you are in front of the sea?

• Visited September 2013
Rome, Italy
“Pancia mia fatti capanna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I, during our honey moon, had the lucky chance to have lunch at Frontemare...I am half sicilian and an extreme food lover and I can say that this is one of the best restaurants that I have ever tried in my life.
The service is just perfect, no long waits and the staff is very polite and lovely.

The FOOD is hard to describe: the presentation is super well-finished, it almost make you feel bad to eat it! And taste ... amazing!!!
We had Sarde alla beccafico and they were not only fresh, well-finished but the BEST sarde I eat in my life (again, half of my family is from sicily and my Godmother would be crushed to know it, but it was really the BEST!).
My husband had a simple Tuna steack ... Just breath-taking!
I had a fish in pistacchio crust, and I am not a pistacchio lover but I was curious to experience and it totally worth it, I loved it!
We delighted our self with another must of the sicilian cusine: cassata and a pistacchio cake with ice cream: unbelievable!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013