“No to be missed” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Giardini Naxos
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, International, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: From 1962 to Giardini Naxos in a comfortable one step from the sea with breathtaking views of the bay of Naxos, Taormina and the largest volcano in Europe, there is the Ristorante La Lanterna.
“No to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We never come to Giardini Naxos with out a visit to the little cafe by the statue. Family run , food is really local and hard to beat. Still have great memories of their vongole, and escalope plus the vino locale.

Visited July 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This restaurant quickly became a favourite when we were in Giardini Naxos - lovely food, nice location and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

McHenry, Illinois
“Lovely Ristorante on the Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a great place to have pizza with a large group of friends and family. The service was excellent and they had nice pizza options for kids. My nephew really enjoyed his pizza made with wurstel (hotdogs) and patadine (french fries) and loved squirting on extra ketchup and mayo. We really enjoyed this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“A lesson in how to cook Sicilian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Here we ate Spaghetti alle Vongole, so good that I took notes on the ingredients and (with guidance from the recipe in Locatelli's book, Made in Italy,) copied it at home.
Left on my own when the rest of our party went to Etna, and anxious that I might miss their return, I dropped in for a quick salad lunch on my own. The people were kindness itself, served me very quickly and understood I was rushed. I noticed the number of satisfied Italians eating, so I took my husband back next day for a more leisurely lunch, our last in Sicily. We ate good food with a beautiful view across the water, and would so much like to go back. Two grateful and appreciative English customers.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haifa, Israel
“Simple and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

All the locals pack the place on sunday. Allways go to where the locals eat. Its usually the best choise. Enjoy

• Visited September 2013