This hotel is located right on Lake Garda, the view is just overwhelming. We got a room with an ample balcony facing the lake which enhanced the pleasure of our stay. The hotel facility is definitely up to the standards of a five star hotel. A library offers a place for work and relaxation, with beverage services available until mid-night. There are 2 pools, one indoor and outdoor, probably the best pools I've ever enjoyed in Italy (except for swimming in Lake Garda which is a total thrilling experience). Breakfast is abundant with eggs made to order and served until 10:30AM, no rushing guests out of the breakfast once the clock hits 10:30. Hotel staff is very friendly and courteous. The Chief (Chef) concierge, Jay Scott Guinta, came from the United States and now is an Italian, who made our stay extra enjoyable. In conclusion, a nice place to spend some quality vacation time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Escapio, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy