Stayed here for a week in July on half board basis. We could not fault it especially the food which was first rate every night. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Everything about the hotel was spot on. The room was large and kept spotlessly clean. The pool was small but fun with a whirlpool section and waterfall. Great for cooling off on a hot day. The location was perfect with the lake promenade a few minutes away and the main resort 5-10 minutes walk away. We would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hotel Excelsior Le Terraze opened on the 1st of May, after six months of refurbishing. We have created larger and brighter rooms. Completely soundproofed with high levels of comfort and safety. The restaurant welcomes you in a relaxing and elegant ambiance with high levels of service. Rooms with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, coffee-making facilities, SAT TV, hair dryer. Balconies available. We offer standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Swimming pool with whirlpool, terraces overlooking the lake. Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Hotel
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda
- Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda, Lake Garda