“Great for Coeliacs” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ristorante Pizzeria San Vi' - CLOSED

Ristorante Pizzeria San Vi'
Lungolago Regina Adelaide 51, 37016 Garda, Italy
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Great for Coeliacs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

As a Coeliac, I highly recommend this restaurant, it makes lovely gluten free pizzas with a large choice of toppings and whats more they taste fantastic. The staff were also very friendly.

Visited July 2012

glasgow,UK
“Poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

My wife and I decided to eat in this restaurant because she could get a gluten free pizza. Our starters were unremarkable but my main course of lasagne was very poor. My main complaint about this restaurant was the attitude of the waiter when I said my inexpensive half bottle of red wine was not good. He fetched another wine glass, poured some of the suspect wine into it, tasted it and told me I was wrong. This restaurant will always get plenty of customers once because of the lovely lakeside view but definitely not for the food and the quality of service.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice situation on lakeside but very disappointing experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

This restaurant sadly lived up (or perhaps I should more accurately say down) to the idea that eating at a Lakeside restaurant in Garda is not a good idea if you want good food and value for money. The prawn cocktail starter was literally a pile of prawn cocktail on a plate next to two lettuce leaves - tasty but poorly presented.

The pizza eaten by my husband uninspiring, dried out and lacking in flavour. I had salmon which was overcooked and dry although the accompanying roast potatoes and veg were nice.The waiters were unfriendly and really fairly grumpy even before they had to deal with a heavy rain shower which started part way through our meal.

Overall a very disappointing experience and definitely the worst meal we had during our holiday on Lake Garda by a very long way.

• Visited July 2011