“Lovely restaurant but service too rushed” 5 of 5 stars

+39.0584.89879
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant but service too rushed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This has been our third year dining at Bistrot.The two previous years had been amazing.

.A little disappointing this year as the service was quite rushed as people were waiting for tables.
A shame as our daughter flew out to join us for our second weeks holiday and as we had always
raved about this restaurant she was not impressed and would not want to eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank simone027

Geneva, Switzerland
“Top”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

The quality of the food is outstanding as well as the service. It may be expensive but is totally worth it. I am not a fan of Forte dei Marmi in summer but I do go there from time to time in the low season to enjoy this restaurant (and some shopping).

• Visited March 2012
Milano
“Again at the top.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

It was a long time since my last visit to the Bistrot. If I'm not wrong a even wrote a bad review here on Tripadvisor.
However last night I was looking for a nice place where to celebrate my wedding anniversary and we decided to try Bistrot again.
I have to say that the quality of the food was really at the top. We had an incredible appetizer of raw fish and then fish spaghetti and a sea bass with vegetables. Level of food and of service was at the top.

Price is what you can expect from location, food quality and service. It is very expensive but worth it.

1 Thank Principissimo
new york
“Top, top....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is one of those places where you go to mingle with the upper class..eat great food and pay for it...handsomely....i would highly recommend. then go to the club next door.... food was outstanding.... very good looking crowd...

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank daryn w
St Weonards
“Timeless Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

I’m now 47 and first visited La Bistrot over 35 years ago with my parents. Yes it’s probably the second most expensive restaurant in Forte but if you want quality, service and beach side ambience then it’s the only place to go believe me. Read the reviews from the Italians remembering that Forte is the Cannes of the Italian coastline.

Visited September 2011