Overall of Hotel President looks so nice but I had some bad and good experiences there so let's share...
- Our room is really big, the bathroom as well but they forgot to gave us any shampoo and conditioner for our hair.
- All meals there were fantastic. Many kinds of food for breakfast and lots of set menu for dinner. But please note that the hotel may charge you for little things you order with overpriced. Then you may surprise when they give you a bill.
- The hotel provides you the bicycles for looking around Forte De Marmi but almost of it seem malfunctioned and nothing lock. For our trip, we used just 1 lock for 3 bicycles so I thought that weird.
- For using wifi connection, the hotel provided us as complementary but we had to redeem every hour.
- As previous comment said, the elevator was so small. You cannot put your big luggage over there. Sometimes, it didn’t work well, even you press any number level but it was nothing.
- Anyway, we loved its atmosphere and friendly staffs who always gave us smiles especially in the hotel restaurant. :) Moreover, the gardener there was fantastic. He could make many interesting things including being the bartender.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.