“Very basic hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Fiore

Hotel Fiore
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fiuggi
Hotel Fiore
You added Hotel Fiore to your Saves list
Via 15 Gennaio, 5, 03015 Fiuggi, Italy   |
Ranked #37 of 54 Hotels in Fiuggi
Lymm
“Very basic hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

Just spent four nights at the Hotel Fiore. Staff did not speak English. The room was very basic plus all amenities. Everything seemed an effort for the staff. The food not good either. Would not stay there again.

Only positive for this hotel is that it is in the centre of town where there are plenty of bars and cafes. The town is rather pretty really.

• Stayed September 2010

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2008

The Fiora is a family ran hotel and some of the rooms are basic compared to rooms in large hotel chains in big city’s but I wouldn’t of changed a thing. The staff did everything they could to help you enjoy your stay nothing was to much trouble . They didn’t speak a lot of English and I didn’t speak much Italy but they took things very slow with me when they helped me find places like the post office. I had a twin room with a large bath tub and other rooms had showers the only word of warning is that all the floors where tiled and could get slipy but I have that will my floor at home so to me it was nothing in my family there was old and young in fact our age range was from 8 - 74 and we all enjoyed our stay. The town is also a great place to visit and the spring water tastes great and with it being a spa water I thought it was all talk but the more of the water we drank the more our aches and pains went away. From here I visited Rome, Pompeii without much trouble I was told that you could get a bus or train into Rome but I never tried it myself.

• Liked — the friendly staff
  • Disliked — there was nothing to dislike
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Fiore? Share your experiences!