We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights,and thank god only 3. The pool is open from 10am to 7pm and only 4 feet deep and small,always full of screaming kids. There is no air conditioning in the rooms, the bathrooms have no amenities, and the internet mysteriously didnt work for our whole stay. Furthermore, the '15 minute walk' to the beach was a 40 minute wall to either a tiny (i mean 15 feet wide) tiny overcrowded public beach or private beaches charging from 20euros and up per person. The hotel offers a shuttle bus 3 times in the morning and 3 afternoon, but we waited and it never came. This is not a terrible hotel, but it advertises itself as 3 stars and near the beach...it is not.
- Also Known As:
- Florenz Hotel Finale Ligure
- Hotel Florenz Finale Ligure, Italy - Liguria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet location only 900 metres from the sea, and a short walk away the historical medieval town centre, the hotel originally an 18th Century monastery, still maintains its untouched character. The three floors are served by lift, rooms have private facilities, TV and telephone.The restaurant, an ample air-conditioned room by the swimming pool, offers a cuisine rich of local dishes and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Florenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.