“Nice apartments, bad management” 2 of 5 stars

Residence Angelika
Str. Aga 19, I-39033 Corvara in Badia, Italy   |
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Corvara in Badia
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice apartments, bad management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2008

Angelika's apartments are relatively new. They have a kitchens, but no ovens. They are nice.

However, we had problems with the management. The website said there was wi-fi. It was very important for my friend's wife as she needed to work from her laptop while on holiday. We confirmed this with the owner, Ms. Zingerle, and she also told us it would be free.

When we arrived, we were told there was a charge for wi-fi. When I said her e-mail said it would be free, she agreed there would be no charge.

Except it didn't work for the whole week. Ms. Zingerle spent most of the week away from Corvara so we could not contact her about when it would be fixed. At the end of the week, Ms. Zingerle said she tried to get the repairman to come faster but could not. She refused to offer any compensation over this.

In spite of this problem, we decided we liked the apartments and Corvara enough to book again this year.

Ms. Zingerle first told me by email there were four apartments available. I wrote back but got no response for more than a week. I tried calling over several days, but no one answered.

Finally, Ms. ZIngerle answered the phone and told me there were only three apartments, but still enough bedrooms for me and eight friends.

I wrote immediately to request the banking information as she asked to make a room deposit. I got no response.

Again, I called but no one answered. When she did answer, she confused me with someone with a simlar name. Then, she told me she had not received my email asking for the bank information (though this had worked with no problems before). She took my phone number and told me she'd call if there was a problem.

Then, I received an e-mail a day or two later saying there wer now only two apartments, which was not enough for our group. The rest were booked for the week we wanted (after we had all made our vacation plans with work). She did not tell me this on the phone or bother to call me.

We were all very angry. We would have been regular guests, but she has lost us forever as customers.

• Liked — New apartments in Corvara
  • Disliked — Big frustration dealing with the owner/manager
  • Stayed January 2007
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Couples
Solo

Been to Residence Angelika? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Angelika

Address: Str. Aga 19, I-39033 Corvara in Badia, Italy
Location: Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige > South Tyrol Province > Corvara in Badia
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly )
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Corvara in Badia
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Angelika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Residence Angelika, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.