“Very good Guest house” 4 of 5 stars

Strada Parus 1, 39033 Corvara in Badia, Italy   |
Pilsen, Czech Republic
“Very good Guest house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were there for skiing from Xmas 2012 till New year 2013 and everything was good or very good. During check-in procedure mother of owner promised me, that they will change my bed, because I am 2 meters tall ;-)..and I found larger mattress in my bed next day...it is nice, isn't it? Guest house itself is located 2 minutes walk from Corvara center, skibus stop is located directly in front of guest house It's clean and good maintained guest house and breakfast service is on good level also. Owner and his family provided us all information what we were requested them, they recommended us restaurants in Corvara etc. Owner is able speak English also and please believe me, this is not standard skill in this beautiful part of Dolomites, especially in this small family kind of guest house. I hope, that we will visit this house soon again. Thank you, that you was a part of our nice vacation Fam. Alfreider!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Business

Been to Ciasa Roch? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ciasa Roch

Address: Strada Parus 1, 39033 Corvara in Badia, Italy
Location: Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige > South Tyrol Province > Corvara in Badia
Ranked #31 of 35 B&Bs / Inns in Corvara in Badia
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Ciasa Roch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ciasa Roch, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.