I like this hotel very much. Our room was quite big with enough space for our kids. You should not expect anything modern there as the rooms are in Tyrolean style but this is more less it in most of the skiing resorts in Italy/Austria, unless you are ready to pay EUR 500-EUR 1,000 per day.
Great value for the money.
I will have to say that restaurant and the dinner is maybe the best part of the offer as the food is really great and they also have very good selection of local wines.
At the reception they were very nice and I must say the best English I have ever experienced in Italy.
The most interesting part of the year to visit Mirage and Cortina is on-around 13 January during the World Cup as you will mingle with Italian Ski Team which stays in this hotel for years…they are great guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mirage is a 4* Hotel located in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, facing the spectacular peaks and superb scenery of the Dolomiti Alps mountains, which are known for being UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Mirage Hotel is only two/three-minute drive to the town center and its elegant shopping area. The short distance is served by the hotel's private shuttle service. Hotel Mirage' Services always included in the rates are: - heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna; - children entertainment (up to 10 years of age); - private shuttle service to town center (less than a 5 minute ride); - garage, free wi-fi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mirage Hotel Cortina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirage Hotel Cortina d Ampezzo
- Mirage Hotel Cortina Italy