“A neat, cozy and welcoming hotel (with an excellent restaurant inside)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Hotel Faloria

You added Park Hotel Faloria to your Saves list
Park Hotel Faloria
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Zuel di Sopra, 46, 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy   |
Ranked #30 of 52 Hotels in Cortina d'Ampezzo
Hong Kong
“A neat, cozy and welcoming hotel (with an excellent restaurant inside)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The staffs were very friendly and helpful. As we stayed there in low season, they helped us checking which good restaurants were still open and suggested itinerary for our two full days stay in Cortina. We really enjoyed the sightseeing spots they recommended. On the other hand, the suite room was really spacious, clean and neat. So we enjoyed the stay very much. Last but not the least, the restaurant inside this hotel was really exceptionally good. I suggest anyone who stay in Cortina to try this restaurant. It is definitely Michelin-grade.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Medstead Hants UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Cortina is lovely and who could fault the Dolomites. The position of the hotel is good and being slightly outside the main town it was quiet and we had double doors from our bedroom opening onto a small patio and views of the mountains. We had a suite where the sitting area doubles as another twin bedded bedroom. If there were four people staying here I am not sure how they would managed with such a tiny shower room. The shower room needs updating badly. There was mould on the tiles near the shower tray and a piece of vey hard used soap on the shelf for shampoo, so perhaps not the cleanest shower room we have ever used. The rooms are furnished in pine to suit the area but they really need some updating with the lighting and soft furnishing. I believe they are adding new rooms to the front/side of the hotel which I am sure will be more modern and then perhaps the older rooms will get a face lift. The staff are lovely and could'nt be more helpful and the spa/pool is great. We both had excellent massages. Breakfast was ok but for a 4* hotel could have been better. Dinner was under whelming. It looked ok but was tasteless and and probably the worst meal we had during our 3 week trip. The bar was welcoming and cosy. It's not a bad place it just needs a facelift. Move out of the 80's/90's style into the 20's.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
fort lee, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

About 4 months before traveling to Italy in June , I checked this hotel out and sent them an e mail requesting their rates and how to get from Venice to Cortina. I got their response and thanked them for the information. Fast forward to June just about a week before my departure , I got a reminder from them saying that my dates are nearing but had not booked yet. I found that amazing!!! And since I had my concrete dates for my trip,I booked the hotel. So here I am now in Cortina and at the hotel, and Julio the most kind and informative reception person ever. He helped me with bus and train schedules and suggested dinner at their restaurant since I was tired and did not feel like going anywhere else I tried their food. Amazing too. Best 35 euros spent Oma meal!!!! So my two days in Cortina are turning in to 3, because the Dolomites are amazing to see and the hotel/ spa yes did I mention the spa? Absolutely amazing!!!! Stephanie and Stefano were also very very nice!!

Room Tip: Ask for top floors.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Quepos Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel . We stayed 5 nights for the end of the ski season and loved coming home to the hotel after a hard day of skiing. It is a bit out of town and this was a concern of mine when we booked but they have a very flexible shuttle service and we never had a problem moving around. The spa was a great way to loosen up the joints for the next day.
The complimentary breakfasts were excellent , with many options and everything was always fresh . We found the prices in the dinning room a bit high and only ate there once .
Staff were great and always willing to help , Especially Julian .
Cortina is an incredibly beautiful area and I have to say one of the more interesting ski destinations I have been to. Coming from Banff and whistler area this IS a compliment , unfortunately by late April they had closed 2 of the 4 hills. Cortina is a nice little town however I would not recommend going there to do any shopping as prices were outrageous.
Over all we loved our stay and thanks to all the hard working staff that made it so memorable.
Gary and Catalina

Room Tip: From Venice you can book the Cortina Express bus 50 Euros return , nice clean bus and the views in a...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The staff at the hotel all over-exceeded all of our expectations. The hotel is very relaxed, the rooms have beautiful boiserie and terraces. There are no problems that the reception did not solve, often in advance. The spa is a perfect after ski treat - although I do wish the hot tub were actually hot instead of the same temperature as the pool. There is a kids club service which is very easy going and accommodating - our little ones still ask about going to the Madagascar room. We usually stay with our family who have a house in Cortina, but this time took the opportunity to leave our kids with their grandparents while we stayed at the hotel. We ended up going back for more 2 weeks later! I do wish there were shower curtains or doors to keep the floors dry when showering, but that lack is something that I find always interesting about Europe...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Park Hotel Faloria hosted our ski team for the World Cup races in Cortina. The family rooms are spacious and nice, the food great. The pool area was relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks for having us! Its a little bit out of town but there is a great view of the old ski jump.

Room Tip: Family suits are spacious, but some of the rooms are small definitely better for children.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Mammoth Lakes, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay at Park Hotel Faloria. It is one of the most spacious and beautiful hotels we've stayed at in the Cortina area and has a very relaxing pool area. The staff in the restaurant was awesome, made us laugh every night!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends