We were 16 mountain bikers who spent 4 days at the hotel and cycling in the surrounding mountains.
We were made to feel extremely welcome.
Every one was willing to go out of their way to help us. Just some examples:
- We were allowed to keep some rooms until lunch time on the last day so that we could get changed and showered before leaving
- The hotel staff reserved us a pizza restaurant for our Sunday lunch
- Lunch packets available every day
- Rebuilding the bar seating each night so that we could sit in a huge (and very loud) circle.
- Carrying our drinks to the furthest table in the corner of the large garden and then going all the way back for the drinkswe forgot to order the first time.
The WLAN was very good and we could all upload our photos to the Internet at once.
We could not have asked for a better hotel - friendly, well organised and comfy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Trieste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Trieste Italy