Overall, we were very pleased with our stay. The views were spectacular. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. We stayed at Palazzo Bandino at the mid point of a two week tour of Italy and used it as "down time". The spa was one of the biggest advantages of the agriturismo compared to the others we looked at and we were not disappointed. The massage was very good, and the spa facility was new and modern.
The apartments were spacious with plenty of room to unpack. They included a kitchen. We used the washing machine.
The food was a high point and a great value. Very tasty and authentic. All the vino you could drink, including some of the more expensive bottles. The after dinner drinks were an added value.
It was a great launching point for visiting Tuscany. The "old part" of the near-by town of Chianciano Terme was covered with "for sale" signs and was deserted, but there were plenty of other places near by.
As was the case for most of our trip to Italy, the air conditioning did not work. The owners were apologetic and brought fans, but they were in a heat wave, temps of 94' it was a little hard to sleep. AC is not needed most of the year.
Overall we were pleased and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farmhouse Palazzo Bandino is situated in the countryside not very far from Chianciano. It has got 9 apartments and 4 bedrooms with private bathroom. We serve there breakfast and typical meals, only on request. There's the possibility to organize cooking classes and wine lessons for individuals or small groups and visit of the cellars with wine tasting and light meals of typical products. Swimming-pool, tennis table.10 Hectares of DOCG vineyards, a cellar where our best wine ages in special oak barrels. A garden which is cultivated with biological standards is at disposal of our guests. 1000 Olive trees they produce the most genuine extra virgin olive oil. We just open a wellness center indoor SENSI DIVINI where we offer special body tretments with our extra virgin olive oil and red wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Bandino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Bandino Hotel Chianciano Terme
- Palazzo Bandino Montepulciano
- Palazzo Bandino Hotel Montepulciano