“very positive experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agriturismo La Sassicaia

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castiglione Della Pescaia
Agriturismo La Sassicaia
You added Agriturismo La Sassicaia to your Saves list
Loc. Pian di Rocca, 58043 Castiglione Della Pescaia, Italy   |
Poznan, Poland
“very positive experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at "La Sassicaia" in September 2012 just for one week holidays with my wife and our 23-years daughter and 20-years son. I have chosen this destination just by chance when browsing through web sites and searching even on Google Earth. Fortunately, there was a good choice by every respect. "La Sassicaia" offers to its guests 5 double rooms with new furniture and bathrooms perhaps also newly renovated and decorated with taste. I found our accomodation beyond standard as compared to the price we paid. I will remember a family-like atmosphere during our whole stay there. The owners of the place (Signor Gaetano and his son Federico) were extremely helpful to us to deal with some serious problems we had with our car rented at Pisa airport. I thank them once again for their kind assistance... What's else? Well, the guesthouse was situated a little bit away from the road leading from Follonica to Castiglione d. Pescaia and in very rare cases you might be critical about the traffic noise in the night but only if you suffer from severe insomnia, I guess. Otherwise, I do not believe it can be a common problem. Castiglione (6 km distant) is a very cozy and pittoresque coastline village with its historical center, restaurants and shops. We have spotted almost empty, sandy beaches driving a few km out of Castiglione towards Marina di Grosseto. Writing this commentary I am going to recommend this place to our friends from Cracow (Cracovia) travelling next week to Italy I think they will read us tomorrow.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
  • Polish first

Been to Agriturismo La Sassicaia? Share your experiences!