“lovely Acquacotta” 5 of 5 stars

Loc. Ponti di badia, 58043 Castiglione Della Pescaia, Italy   |
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“lovely Acquacotta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Beautiful home with a beautiful garden and pool. Edoardo and his mother were extremely kind and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. And they were endlessly patient with my small son who was busy exploring every corner of the house. Recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
edoardo g, Direttore at L'Acquacotta, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear friends, thanks for the words spent on my property, I'm very glad you found you at ease and that you enjoyed your stay. It 'was easy to entertain guests as polite and courteous, not to mention the small explorer (future engineer?) Must be as lively as the kids but just too cute. If you come back and visit us and we will try to pass a package for the small-partou. Greetings to all, thanks and best regards.

Business
Zürich, CH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

PROS: Nice villa about 4km away from Castiglione della Pescaia with a well-designed interior and a pool / Very friendly service by the owning family / Nice but basic room with a comfortable bed / Good breakfast

CONS: Located next to a busy street, haven't used the balcony because of that / Not always spotlessly clean, shower was a bit dirty upon arrival / Some private stuff of the owners in cupboards and drawers, should be locked away in our opinion / No separate entrance, room was part of the owner's apartment, living room, etc. was shared / 125 Euro per night too steep due to above and a rather basic level of comfort

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
edoardo g, Direttore at L'Acquacotta, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Thank you for your review that I will surely give 'opportunity to improve the service. Among the many guests that we had you are the first to criticize in my structure. I feel that I am surprised compared to clarify the critical cleaning of the rooms are cleaned every day and with great attention and care of our water mains with a high calcium and manganese, I think it was the submission of that she has mistaken for dirt, I apologize 'cause I definitely had to put it up to date. For inquiries concerning the presence of our belongings in the rooms I would say that is present in the room where she was, a dressing room that was not locked, relying on the discretion and education of visitors. Thank you for your advice and I will 'to lock the room. With regard to the balcony is being approved a project to close with windows that allow you to enjoy the landscape without being bothered by traffic. I hope he still liked the tarts made ​​by my mother and breakfast-5 am. Best regards from the Maremma.
München
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Beautiful place with friendly, warm, wonderful atmosphere for vacation and more than delicious food made by the Lady of the house. I ate the best soup in my life what calls "acquacotta". Our room "La Giogaiarooms was very nice and clean. The area is wonderful for riding bike and we was in 20 minutes on a wonderful beach. We will come again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to L'Acquacotta? Share your experiences!