My wife & I always make it a point to spend at least a night per year at this magnificent hotel.There are lots of nice lakeside hotels in Italy but this one takes the cake.
Sweeping views of the Lake Como whist relaxing on the lakeside terrace and having your favourite drink
The pasta and crepes Suzette at the restaurant are particularly good
The other bonus for me personally is as I drive extensively in Europe and Villa D'Este is one of the very few resort type hotels easily accessible from the motorway.It's about a 5 min drive from the motorway exit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the splendor, the grandeur, the intrigue and the magic of Villa d'Este- an opulent hotel overlooking glorious Lake Como. Hailed as one of the best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Forbes Traveler, this famous resort destination has been widely praised for its beautiful gardens, exquisite cuisine, gala celebrations, impeccable décor and extraordinary hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa d'Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa d`Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Hotel d Este
- d Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Villa Deste Lake Como
- Villa D'Este Lake Como/Cernobbio, Italy