My husband and I only stayed in the villa for 1 night, but since we arrived in the early morning and were able to stay until late afternoon the next day, it felt as if we stayed longer. We enjoyed every minute of our stay.
We booked a room with lake-view, they upgraded it to a junior suite and it was lovely.
We made a 3-hour boat trip at the lake and that was so nice! We had lunch in the town Bellagio and then the boat took us back to Villa d'Este, where we had our afternoon tea at the terrace. Lunch and dinner at the hotel is of high quality too, breakfast was especially nice because we were so lucky with the weather, sunny and warm, so we could sit outside and enjoy the view.
The staff is outstanding, for European standards it is absolutely the top, couldn't be better in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the splendor, the grandeur, the intrigue and the magic of Villa d'Este- an opulent hotel overlooking glorious Lake Como. Hailed as one of the best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Forbes Traveler, this famous resort destination has been widely praised for its beautiful gardens, exquisite cuisine, gala celebrations, impeccable décor and extraordinary hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Villa d'Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa d`Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Hotel d Este
- d Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Villa Deste Lake Como
- Villa D'Este Lake Como/Cernobbio, Italy