“Clean, friendly and central.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Villelmi B&B

and 1 more site!
You added Villelmi B&B to your Saves list
Villelmi B&B
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Corso Ruggero 149, 90015 Cefalu, Sicily, Italy   |
Ranked #32 of 55 Cefalu B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Clean, friendly and central.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Nice enough and ok value. Nice location and nice people. If I could, I would suggest they buy new beds- it sinks in the middle and feels a bit 'springy' but apart from that no complaints. It was clean and had aircon that worked- totally appreciated:)

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bradford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a wonderful time.
Accommodation was excellent and staff were most helpful.
This was our second stay here and we will certainly return here again.
We were fortunate on both occasions to have the room called 'Rosa' which has a double bed on a mezzanine and asingle room just off the main sitting and dining area and also has two small balconies which overlook the cathedral square. My wife loved watching the weddings and the passing show.

Room Tip: Ask for the room called 'Rosa' for the best view off the cathedral.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This comfortable B&B pulled out all the stops and made me and my family feel very welcome. We stayed in a standard room with nice furniture but we hardly stayed in because we just wanted to explore Cefalu. The staff helped me plan a trip to Taormina and I wanted to see the islands but we ran of time. Cefalu has a wonderful array of restaurants, pizzeria’s and bars where you can enjoy a hand-made gelato or a refreshing Sicilian granita. I highly recommend this B&B, the location is perfect. I will be back next year and next time I will check out the islands too!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My daughter and I stayed for five nights in a quiet apartment around the corner from the B&B in Via Porto Salvo. The apartment was spacious, cool (very important when it's 38 degrees outside), spotlessly clean and well equipped. The accommodation suited our needs perfectly for the duration of our stay and when we visit Cefalu again; which we will - we will book the same apartment.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed at this B & B for 3 nights and had a wonderful stay. We had an apartment in the street via Mandralisca. It was a really nice apartment with a terrace facing the cathedral - beautiful. The bedroom was big and spacoius - high ceiling - and the kitchen ok, equipped with what you need for eating breakfast and lunch. It was a short walk to the beach and lots of restaurants nearby.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Massimo P, Manager at Villelmi B&B, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Dear Helene

thanks a lot for your nice review ! we are very happy to hear you had a good time
thanks
massimo
Madrid
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Disgusting. When we arrived they told us that they did not know anything about our reservation (even if we had the bookers confirmation) and they offered us other hotel much more expensive and much farther from the city center. We felt terribly cheated.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Massimo P, General Manager at Villelmi B&B, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Dear Javier

thanks for this review, I am sorry to hear about this problem
we would like if you can tell people that your reservation has never arrive in our reception
I dont know where did you booked and if you book ! we did not have your reservation but we find a place for you to sleep for the night , so I think we are not bad but good people , we advise to be carefuel and keep always the booking confirmation or try to contact the hotel fews days before to confirm alway the booking . Some time in internet we can be victim of frauds

anyway I wish all the best and I still apoligize if our service was eccellent . we try to offer it but to people that has a regular booking.
thanks
Madrid, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

They told us as soon as we got there, that there was no booking in our names becouse they havent received any confirmation from Hostelbookers. So try to book. You´ll may get a room or not.
But I´d rather booking in any other place, just in case, as it was our case, you´ll waste half a day complaining and having to change your luggage to any other place and then end expending 50 euros more than yo expected.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Massimo P, Manager at Villelmi B&B, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
>Dear client

last year we close our contract with Hostelbookers , now we only work direct or by BOOKING.COM only, we did not know about your reservation.
how you can aspect from us to give a service for a booking that we dont know???
you dont need to write a bad review to us , but you should say: thanks for the service anyway we gave you .
I will write a formal complain to Hostelbookers and I hope you will do the some
we make hundred bookings BY BOOKING.COM and we never have this problems

it is not right to write to the pubblic for mistake that we never made!! it is diffucul to try and keep a good service and collect good review

next time before arrive to other hotels please contact the reception and confirm your booking
anyway I wish you the best ! and thanks for visiting our beautiful town.

Been to Villelmi B&B? Share your experiences!