“Did everything that we needed for a couple of days. Lovely pool.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tirreno

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cecina
Tirreno
Save Saved
You added Tirreno to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Arezzo 6, 57023 Cecina, Italy   |
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Cecina
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Did everything that we needed for a couple of days. Lovely pool.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed here as a last minute decision to end our Tuscan holiday at the beach - having never been to the beach here before we took a stab in the dark and chose the cheapest place to stay that we could find that had a pool and Air conditioning as the temperature during the day was 36 degrees! The check in was fine, the room was adequate for a couple of days but a little small for a week or more - there were 4 of us and the children slept in the lounge. Beds were good and comfy. The kitchen facilities are limited - but we only wanted tea and coffee and a fridge so that didn't bother us. The bathroom had everything we needed and loads of towels were given to us. The pool was fabulous and open until 11.30 pm which the kids loved! The roof terrace was good to get away for a sit down in sun or shade. The wifi worked in the common areas but not in our room - not sure if it was supposed to! The manager/owners were more than helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble! My only down side was the air con - I had assumed that it was a proper built in system and would be nice and cool at night but it was one of the mobile plug in units - and it was not enough for 4 hot bodies in 2 rooms. I didn't sleep well as a result, however I have to say that at the time we were out and about so much that I didn't ask for a second unit which may very well have been given if I'd asked.......my fault not theirs! Also, the others seemed to sleep right through so it may have just been me! All in all we had a very pleasant stay, with a bottle of wine as a present for our first night which is a very nice gesture!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Business

Been to Tirreno? Share your experiences!