“Last minute cheap stay” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Viale della Vittoria, 159, 57023 Cecina, Italy   |
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Cecina
“Last minute cheap stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Last minute cheap stay on the sea front . Location perfect apartments basic but clean . Could do with modernising but somewhere quiet to put your head down . Well equipped and safe . Has a lovely pool for guests and a small bar . Beach in front and in the main walkway . All in all good for families .

• Stayed May 2013

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

When staying at this hotel, get the price and terms in WRITING. I was told the room would cost 73 Euros per night when we checked in. I stayed for two nights, so I expected a Bill for 146 Euros. Much to my surprise, my bill was more than double: 306 Euros.. Apparently the quoted rate was not the rate for the room. Much to my surprise, I was told when I checked out that the rate I was quoted was not the room rate, but the "per person" rate. Funny, the attendant never mentioned that when I checked in. She told me that was the room rate, plain and simple. Also, apparently the rate had changed for the second night, more expensive by 14 Euros, even though I was told it would cost the same. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Be very careful when staying at this hotel, and get everything in WRITING!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
ElioParietti, Proprietario at Hotel Stella Marina, responded to this review, August 6, 2010
We thank the guest for the time that has spent to write this review.
We want to recommend not only at American people but at guests of all nationalities, to be always careful !!! As we said to check out our price list is in Italian, in English and also in German. The price are also in our website and although we are sorry for the misunderstanding, we are sure we could not be clearer than we did. We invite the guest to come and visit us again but looking closely at the price list before check in !
Elio Parietti

Been to Hotel Stella Marina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Stella Marina

Address: Viale della Vittoria, 159, 57023 Cecina, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Livorno > Cecina
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Cecina
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Stella Marina 3*
Hotel Stella Marina offers to our guests, the traditional hospitality in Hotels witg 69 rooms and Residence with its 12 apartments. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Stella Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Stella Marina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.