“Finally a perfect choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Colibri

Hotel Colibri
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cattolica
Hotel Colibri
via santa chiara 3, Cattolica, Italy   |
Ranked #122 of 174 hotels in Cattolica
Cattolica, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
“Finally a perfect choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Now, when my holidays are finished I could undoubtedly say, that it was the best time I spent my time in Cattolica!
To start with, me, my husband and couple of friends were going to have vacation in this city constantly. But it was the first time, when we all feel treated so well. At first, the hotel is situated only few steps from the beach, and on the other side there is the main street of Cattolica where in the evenings you can take a walk, do the shopping, eat a huge portion of "gelatti". Secondly, and ,in my opinion, most importantly, in the hotel we were offered high quality services for reasonable prices. The food was excellent! The best pieces of italian cuisine, starting with various types of pasta end ending with second dishes. As usual, there is a possibility to choose between two sorts of menu, meat or fish, regarding your specific preferences. Often, in the evening, they served also magnificent deserts, made by their own chef. As this wasn't enough already, after the first dish you can ask for more! So if one aren't prepared to gain weight, should be more attentive, although it is quite hard to refuse to take another bite of heaven.
What regards not only food, but other services of hotel, I can't complain. The room was clean, nice, there was a tv and the internet. I didn't expect more.
So, my research for the hotel in Cattolica is finished. Finally I found the place where I could go back once more.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business

Been to Hotel Colibri? Share your experiences!