“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 35 Cattolica B&B and Inns
Derbyshire, Uk
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

Stayed 3rd to 7th July 09. This hotel has everything you need for a short break / holiday. 1 min walk to the beach, 10 min walk to main square, 5km from Rossi home town, 15 min to race track and 20 min from airport. This hotel is only bed and breakfast but you have a number of restaurants within 2 min walk. The hotel is very clean and the staff could not be more friendly. A very good selection for Breakfast and is served between 8.00am and 12.00pm so you can have a lazy morning if you wish. We also was able to keep are room till 3.00pm on day of departure for no extra charge. The hotel is family run and they go the extra mile to make sure you enjoy every second. This is not a 5 star hotel, but is 5 star in service and friendliness. We are big Moto gp fan’s and the son of the owners was very helpful in giving us advice on home towns of riders. We got a bike for a days and visited some on the lovely villages and towns more in land which give more in sight to what Italy is really like.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2009

Family run hotel, Stefan and his parents could not have been more helpful. Rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels put out for us. Breakfast had something to suit everyone, wonderful coffee and warm brioche. Hotel is very near to beach, shops and restaurants - would definitely go again

• Stayed June 2009
Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

Travellers beware! Never trust a hotel owner who tells you over the phone to take his word! I had contacted the owner of this hotel two months prior to my stay, booking 2 rooms for one night only and explaining my reasoning. I was told at the time that no down payment was necessary; I had called him 3 times before my departure to confirm all that was said and I was reassured. 2 days before my supposed stay I received a call saying that my booking could not be honored because no down payment was ever received.The man never accepted my credit card # over the phone nor any other form of payment ! Being that I was already in Cattolica but only needed that one night at his hotel, I went to him the very same day I receievd his call and tried to remind him of what was previously said over the phone: there was nothing he could do for me, he basically told me he din't believe what I was telling him and din't care any less he was leaving me in a very bad position having to find accomodation for my family at the last minute! He probably received a booking longer than a night stay and decided to ditch me.

• Liked — Location, although I din't get to stay at all.
  • Disliked — Rude owners
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Corallo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Corallo

Address: Viale Carducci, 121, 47841 Cattolica, Italy
Location: Italy > Emilia-Romagna > Province of Rimini > Cattolica
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #19 of 35 B&Bs / Inns in Cattolica
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Corallo 3*
L'Hotel Corallo si trova direttamente al mare, in posizione centrale della spiaggia e del centro citta. Dotato di ogni moderno comfort, un ambiente fine ed accogliente dove la vacanza non e piu legata ai soliti impegni di orario. La prima colazione del mattino fino alle ore 12.00 Con ricco buffet a self-service. Tutte le camere sono dotate di bagno, televisione, telefono, filodiffusione, frigo bar (a richiesta), cassaforte, asciugacapelli, ventilazione a soffitto regolabile a cinque velocita. Uso piscina, idromassaggio e palestra presso il nostro stabilimento balneare. Parcheggio recintato e gratuito annesso all'hotel Corallo. Biciclette a disposizione. Internet Point. Deposito bagagli custodito e gratuito nella giornata di partenza. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Corallo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.